quinta-feira, agosto 03, 2006
Black.horizons sent in how to make those cool "light pen" art & animated GIFs - "
1) use a camera on a tripod.
2) set the lens to stay open for 15 seconds [less if its lighter, and the drawing is smaller]
3) use a lightpen, or alternatively use the "flash" that comes with most modern camera phones, keep it on.
4) have in mind what you are going to draw.
5) for the above images you need to obviously draw the image as you would for a flipbook/flickbook.
6) put the images on PC and combine them into a flipbook/flickbook using software.
7) post for all the world to see and show us your creations.
Gallery - Link.
Postado por Deniac às 23:56:00